Jacobs is an international, technical professional services firm.
They are providers of technical, professional and construction services, including all aspects of architecture, engineering and construction, operations and maintenance, as well as scientific and speciality consulting. Their employees around the world serve a variety of companies including industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets.
- Web address: http://www.jacobs.com
- Many facilities within the UK, such as Grimsby, Manchester and Leeds
- Example Jobs: Pipefitters, Welders, Millwrights, Consultants, Process Engineers
- Reason for working with the Humber UTC: ‘’We are supporting the UTC in order to make a difference, to help create a talent pipeline into the engineering sector and to make a positive transformation to the life chances of children in our community’’
- Jacobs have sponsored selected students to complete their 2 day CCSNG Health & Safety passport, which is an industry recognised qualification
- Curriculum support
- Significant amount of ambassador and governor support
- Future project work planned with Jacobs