Keeping in touch.
Regular communication between home and ENL UTC is vital in supporting the progress of our students and is even more imperative with our longer school hours. We welcome opportunities for parents to come into the ENL UTC or to speak over the phone where a member of our staff, where possible, will be available to help.
All communication should go through our main reception which is open from 8.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.00am to 1.00pm on Fridays. If there is no answer, please leave a voicemail as messages are checked regularly. You can contact our main reception on 01724 878100 or by emailing email@example.com.
We issue a number of letters to parents over the course of the academic year. Keep up-to-date with life at the ENL UTC by following the links below.
- Letter from the Principal and CEO
- Parent Roundup – Nov 2019
- Exam Certificate Collection
- Amazing Apprenticeships – Parent Pack Nov 19
- Data Collection Letter
- Year 11 Half Term Letter – 04.11.19
- Parent Newsletter – Sept & Oct 2019
- Amazing Apprenticeships – Parent Pack Oct 19
- End of Term 1 – 2019/20
- Year 9 Hate Crime Session
- Hire Me Humber Invitation
- Year 9 Trip Change
- End of Academic Year 2018/19
- Locker Keys