Phillips 66 Humber Refinery, is located within North Lincolnshire and is one of the most complex refineries in the P66 portfolio. A diversified energy manufacturing and logistics company, with a portfolio of Midstream, Chemicals, Refining and Marketing and Specialities businesses. Phillips 66 processes, transports, stores and markets fuels and products globally.
Phillips 66 produce around 14 million litres of petrol every year, processing some 221,000 barrels of oil a day and employing around 1,100 onsite workers. They offer a fantastic opportunity for individuals looking to enter the engineering and technology industries whilst helping the global economy thrive.
Phillips 66 work closely with the ENL UTC, to offer work experience placements and apprenticeship opportunities in a variety of engineering disciplines. Our students have the unique opportunity to learn directly from industry experts, enabling them to explore, evaluate and justify the best solutions to real-world engineering problems.
“Partnership work like this is essential to help deliver well rounded, qualified and experienced young people; our employees of the future. It’s great to work with such a proactive school as the ENL UTC.”
- Web address: phillips66.co.uk
- Example Jobs: Engineering, Mechanical and Instrumentation Apprenticeships, Controls Systems Specialist, Environmental and Project Engineers and Instrumentation Technicians
- Location: Their Humber Refinery, is based in South Killingholme, Immingham
- Engagement: Phillips 66 work closely with the ENL UTC all year round and have helped to support through;
- Staff outset days. Where our staff visit their site to find out about opportunities in industry and about what employers are looking for in their workforce
- Student mentor programme, to allow our students the opportunity to learn directly from the experts
- Onsite visits for students
- Work placements offered to selected students
- School courtyard equipment sponsored by Phillips 66
- Greenpower Formula 24 race sponsorship and guidance
- Curriculum support
- Industry projects designed specifically for our students
Want to meet the Phillips 66 team and get a head start on your future career?
Follow the buttons below to find out more about Phillips 66 or join us at one of our upcoming open events to start the conversation.