Providing Excellence In Health And Social Care In The Community
Care Plus is an organisation working in communities across North East Lincolnshire. We’re a social business that provides adult health and social care services to people across North East Lincolnshire to help improve people’s health and wellbeing and enrich people’s lives.
Formed in 2011 Care Plus employs over 800 members of staff providing a wide range of community services.
Care Plus is a Community Benefit Society – any profit they make is reinvested back into the development and delivery of health and care services ensuring they can constantly evolve and develop the services we offer to our communities.
Care Plus Group Services
Care Plus provide services right across the communities of North East Lincolnshire, covering Grimsby, Cleethorpes, Immingham and the surrounding villages.
Their services are diverse and are entirely about care and supporting those in need in our community. Care Plus Services fall into these broad areas:
Nursing and Health Care in the Community
- Community Nursing – supporting people with their physical health needs in their own home
- Palliative & End of Life Care – care for life limiting conditions and end of life
- Specialist Nursing – specialist care to help people manage their health conditions
- Community Cardiology – providing cardiology care in the community
- Primary Care – two GP practices (Quayside and Open Door) in the heart of our community
Care between Hospital and Home
- Intermediate Tier Care – a range of services helping you move from hospital back into your own home
Disability and Rehabilitation Services
- Adult Day Services – providing support, advice and activities of people living with a disability
- HOPE Specialist services – helping people with mobility and respiratory problems live their life to the full
- Adult Learning Disability Support – supporting adults with learning disabilities and their carers improve their health and wellbeing
- Transport – transport services to help people who need support to travel to our health and wellbeing centres
Older People’s Care and Support
- Older People’s Services – providing care and support for older people in our community
- Fairways Care Home – providing quality residential, dementia and respite care
Supporting Health and Wellbeing
- Health & Wellbeing Collaboratives – volunteers in action making a difference to the health and wellbeing of our community
Support Finding and Staying in Employment
- Employability Services – supported employment services
Services for Businesses and Organisations
- IT Services – IT management and support
- Training Services – quality health training to non CPG organisations
We also partner with other local organisations such as NAViGO, Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals NHS Trust, Focus Adult Social Care and St Andrews Hospice.