2019/20 term dates.
For other important dates in our 2019 – 2020 calendar, please see below.
- Year 9 & 12 Enrolment: Tuesday 3rd September 2019
- Staff INSET Training Days: Monday 28th – Thursday 31st October 2019
- Staff INSET Training Days: Friday 20th December 2019 and Monday 6th January 2020
- Staff INSET Training Days: Friday 14th and Monday 24th February 2020
- Good Friday: Friday 10th April 2020
- Easter Monday: Monday 13th April 2020
- May Days: Friday 8th and Monday 25th May 2020
- Work Experience Week: Monday 22nd – Friday 26th June 2020
- *Exam Contingency Day: Wednesday 24th June 2020
- Year 12 End of Term: Friday 10th July 2020
*Public exam contingency day summer 2020 – This contingency day for GCSE and/or A Level (or equivalent) examinations has been put in place ‘in the event of widespread, sustained national or local disruption to examinations during the June 2020 examination series.’ The Joint Council for Qualifications have decided that they need the option to postpone an exam in the event of an incident and rearrange for a later date to allow all students a fair and equal chance.
The contingency day might not be used, but there is a possibility that if there is a need, that day may be used for an exam.
This decision is not a UTC decision and applies to all candidates in all schools.