University is a place to feed the heart and the head. Somewhere to develop yourself personally, socially, academically. Where you say yes to every opportunity and do things you’d never dreamed of. It’s your key to a brilliant future. At the University of Hull, you get it all in equal measure. From their friendly academics, to beautiful campus, and superb facilities, there are more reasons than ever to choose Hull.
As the region’s premier provider of accredited Engineering degree courses, the University of Hull has substantial experience and expertise in Digital Technology, Science and Engineering through undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. Cutting-edge research addresses real world issues, from advancements in Medical Engineering to improvements in the Wind Energy, Renewables Technologies and Environment Sectors.
Ideally suited in supporting the ENL UTC’s aim of preparing our young people for the world of work, our partnership with the university is vital in helping prepare and support students for their future career. Enabling them to discover even more possibilities and opportunities. Working closely together, our students are able to experience life on campus, alongside discovering their top-class facilities that are ideal for them to live and learn.
Free on-line library resources!
In response to the current COVID-19 situation, a number of publishers have made their online resources available for a limited period. University of Hull have shared these links with you, which may help support with your remote studying.
- Web address: https://www.hull.ac.uk/
- Location:Hull, UK, HU6 7RX. How to find get there can be found here.
- Example Undergraduate Courses: Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering and Medical Engineering.
- Entry Requirements: Please see the list of qualifications the University of Hull accept here.
- Examples of Engagement & Activity:
- Student mentor programme, to allow our students the opportunity to learn directly from the experts
- Specialised talks around the real world applications of Science and Engineering from a university lecturer
- Attendance to ENL UTC events to discuss future post-16 opportunities
- Interactive masterclasses at the university, for our students to find out more about the engineering courses available
- Invitations to special events with talks from industry experts, researchers and university lecturers
- Campus visits and tours
- Year 10 and 12 Summer School, to discover more about life at university and the course available
- UCAS events for students to kick start their research into what comes next
Want to find out more about studying at the University of Hull?
Whichever university you consider, it’s important to know the facts before you make your choice. Follow the buttons below to find out more.